The Ashlar Company
For the good of the craft...
Go back to where I was
Square & Compass Temporary Tattoo (Strip of 5)Model # 361392Tattoo Instructions
1) Cut out the tattoo getting as close to the edges as possible
2) Peel off glossy adhesive film that is on top of the image
3) Place the tattoo onto your skin. Make sure to apply ample amount of pressure to ensure placement of the image.
4) Next wet a towel and dab the tattoo for about 10 seconds. Make sure that then entire surface of the paper is covered with water in order for the image to transfer properly.
5) One the paper has been properly moistened, remove the backing papers slowly.
Popular products for this type of item
ArtworkAntiquesApparelEmblemsPinsRingsJewelrySupplyCustom RingsItems On SaleMasonic Military ProductsRing Buyers GuideAbout The FreemasonsGrand LodgesBecoming a FreemasonMasonic EtiquetteLost and FoundMasonic WallpaperFamous FreemasonsMyths about MasonsMasonic RitualsSite Seeing TourSketchley TokensFamous QuotesBlogs By MasonsGift CertificatesCipherVideosArticlesToastsGracesPoetrySongs Encyclopedia Library EducationHome Page
Remember, if you don't see the Ashlar "A", it's not authentic.
By Brothers, For Brothers & always For the good of the craft...
© 2019 The Ashlar Company
DMCA Registration # DMCA-1027882